Have you always wanted to have your face immortalized in a nauseatingly colorful cartoon fashion? You thought about donating $75 to get your likeness in a Hatefarm comic…but you only have 50 bucks to your name? Well have we got a solution for you, dearest internet stranger-friend!
Hatefarm is now proudly offering portraits that come in the form of digital .PNG downloads (high resolution, roughly 2000×3000). These images are suitable for printing and more importantly, extremely suitable for avatars, you social networking whore, you. Check out the examples:
Full Color Portrait: $50
More examples coming soon!
Oh my god draw my face RIGHT THIS SECOND!
Hold on there partner. Below you can purchase sweet and delicious toonfaces of your own but let’s talk about some things first:
- Photos – When you purchase a portrait, I need photos of you. Two things can happen: you can send me to your Facebook where I will more than likely have all the photos I need (if your photos are private I will have to friend you), OR you can email me photos. But I ask that you send me at LEAST 4 photos of yourself so that I can get a good sense of what you look like. The more photos the better, actually.
- Backgrounds – If you see a background you like above, let me know and we’ll use it. Otherwise, give me a rough adjective to describe your background…acceptable example terms: colorful, yellow, evil, gross, insane, wacky, silly, 90s…etc. I can’t take specific background requests ie. “sitting on george washington’s lap in a steampunk bathroom” because most of the work needs to go into the portrait itself. Sorry! If you just want to leave it to me, I’ll use my best judgement.
- Eye Color - Unless you’ve got some HD quality photos with superb lighting, it can be hard to tell your exact eye color. Let me know what it is, eh!
- Timeline – Portraits will take 1-3 weeks depending on my workload.
- Contact – If you do not contact me after purchasing a portrait, I will contact you via the paypal email address supplied within a few days. If the name on the paypal you supplied is different from your name please say so in your email to avoid confusion.
- Multiple Portaits – If you want more than one person in your drawing it will be (base price x amount of people). Contact me about what you want and I will send you a special invoice which means you don’t need to use the paypal button below.
- Refunds and alterations – No refunds, and I’m doing these at a rate that does not allow for art direction, unfortunately. If you want to commission me to do art that you have control over, email me and we’ll talk, but please expect a higher rate.
Okay can you draw me now? I’m falling asleep here.