First blog post EVER
October 20th, 2011 – By Eric
Oh my goodness. Justin Scheetz, overlord of the world wide web, has hooked up our website blogability. Now, with every comic, you’ll be able to read our self-serving ramblings, click our magical links, and internet harder than ever before. Not only that, if you scroll below you can participate in the interactive comment orgy. Since I haven’t been able to talk to you guys in a while, let me tell you what’s coming soon:
- Characters Page with original art
- About page including FAQ and other such bullshit
- Creators pages to make for easy stalking
- Comic archives
- HATEFARM merch
- Making of/behind the scenes crap, how to draw penises
- Mall Monkeys comics and a way to buy the CDs
- Links to comics and websites that don’t suck
- Project Wonderful Advertising
Plus some other shit I haven’t thought of yet. Seriously, if you’ve got suggestions, we’ll listen to the ones that don’t suck. Just leave a comment below or email me. Oh, and before you get all excited about being a trolling asshole, we have to approve all comments. Sorry.
Here’s a little sneak peak of next weeks special Halloween comic for being such a devoted reader of bloggery. Walter the Shy Necrophiliac is back by popular demand!