- Height: Can get things from the top shelf all by himself.
- Weight: Sixteen tons of dense matter.
- Age: Timeless.
- Alignment: Chaotic neutral, liberal pussy and card-carrying member of a secret society so secret that he’ll be murdered just for mentioning it.
- Abilities: Tetris block management, conversational sorcery, highly skilled at boning (hamboning, jamboning and zamboning, respectively), full-on tantrums of nerd rage, world class procrastinator, self-effacing narcissism, heart of solid gold and a round trip rider on the soul train.
- Weaknesses: Gummy bears, the “Jurassic Bark” episode of futurama, seasonal allergies and girls with nice butts.
- Bonus: +6 CON, +3 DEX, +9 BBQ.
- Other Rob Links:
- Email Rob
Rob was brought into the world by two people far too kind for their own good, raised to feel confident in his ability and status in the world. Then he started school, met other kids and it all went to shit. Since then, it’s been one big recovery project. Eric was one of the few peers in which he found any semblance of kinship and thus he continued to embarrass him for the following twenty years. Much of that time has involved scribbling down ideas for comics that Eric would draw much better than he could, the content of which usually elicits a response in a range from approving smirk to momentary, child-like giggling.
Rob seems to recently have a penchant for relocating around the Philadelphia suburb region but is looking to settle down somewhere nice, like Canada. He likes to listen to music that isn’t on the radio because it makes him feel like a cool, cool guy. He completely, unironically enjoys the work of Nicolas Cage and his social life occasionally involves a 30 pack of cheap beer and a marathon of playing Mario Party on a barely functioning N64 with friends. He believes in using both shampoo and conditioner, only in that order and never combined in the same bottle. His sign used to be Cancer, now people tell him it’s something different and he somehow cares less than he already did.
When not writing in the third person, Rob is also working on more serious non-comic writing as well as a graphic novel for which he has no artist because Eric is such a big shot fancypants that he can’t dedicate the free time he doesn’t even have to a project still in the redrafting stages for free. If you would like to draw it for him, give him your Xbox Live gamertag so he can lose to you in Call of Duty or compliment him in some way, you can contact him via the email address in the picture above.